Friday, March 4, 2011

Web Banner Freelance Project!

I am so excited! I just finished my second freelance job with NinthVector!. Their client VTARMYNAVY is based out of Barre, VT! This company needed three web banners (ads) designed, so NinthVector asked me to help them out. On Feb. 24, 2011 NinthVectors' Project Director had also let me know that these banners needed to be turned around within a week! I was up for the challenge of this project & this time-sensitive deadline. I was actually wanting and was looking for some freelance work at the time, so they contacted me at the PERFECT time! She sent along the specs of the project and I stated getting to work! NinthVector was very happy with how the designs came out as well as how fast I was able to turn the work around and was ahead of schedule! These banners (ads) are meant to let the customers know the variety of products being sold. They do not want people to assume they only sell army supplies, but could also be thought of as a store similar to an EMS for example. These web banners will be distributed throughout a bunch of sites. They are going to be going through a "distribution network," so keep a lookout since they could appear on various sites!!! Below are the web banners I designed.


2 comments:

  1. Those look great. What program did you use to make them? Are they static?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alaina! Yes, they are static and I just used photoshop!

    ReplyDelete